Lemon muffins are just the right thing for the time of year when the berries aren't ripe yet! They already unfold that particular flavour of summer in our mouthes and make us long for those long sunny days even more...
-1 P salt
-175g butter, melted
-juice from 2 lemons
-1 1/2 backing powder
-200g cream cheese
-150g icing sugar
-2 drops of lemon juice
Oven: Preheat to 180 degrees
1. Seperate eggs. Whisk egg whites with salt until stiff.
2. Mix sugar with butter. Add egg yolks and lemon juice.
3. Mingle flour with bakng powder and add this to lemon mixture.
4. Add egg whites to this slowly, making sure that the dough stays homogeneous.
5. Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes. Leave to cool.
6. Meanwhile, mix icing sugar with cream cheese and juice until smooth. Cover each muffin with a thick layer of icing.