It's been a while, so thought it was about time to do a 'muffin-post' again. A few years ago I was crazzzy about muffins! I would literally try out a new recipe every week, somtimes tossing elements together and creating something new! My creations went from the classic chocolate muffin over fruity variations all the way to zucchini-cheese treats. But it almost always involved some sort of chocolate, cream cheese and flour on the kitchen floor....
After that crazy phase was over I only made muffins for birthdays, holidays or if someone else really wanted to. But I think I just love muffins a bit too much to put it into that corner, so I'v decided to start making more again. This is a delicious raspberry-white chocolate version, perfect for the summer and with a cup of tea :)
Ingredients (makes 12):
-75g butter, melted
-2 Tbsp. milk
-2 Tsp. baking soda
-100g raspberries, fresh or defrosted
-250g white chocolate
-150g cream cheese
Oven: Preheat to 180 degrees
1. Whisk butter with sugar, adding egg and milk.
2. Mix flour and baking soda in a seperate bowl before intermixing with the other ingredients.
3. Fold in raspberries. Fill into muffin forms and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, melt chocolate in a bain-marie/microwave and fold in cream cheese.
5. When the muffins are cooled down, pread around 2 Tsp. of topping on each muffin.
Tip: These taste best after one night in the fridge!