Glass Noodle Salad with King Prawns











This is the next recipe in the 'asian' series, a thing I started a while ago to share my explorations into a new kitchen with you! I'll add a tag for it in the 'categories' section in a while, so that it is easier to find the recipes. I'm still slightly confused about what exactly glass noodles are...these ones looked pretty much like them to me, but they are called 'thai rice noodles....oh well! I'll probably have to do some proper 'food research' to figure it out....


Ingredients (4 portions):
-100g thai rice noodles/glass noodles
-1 spring onion
-1 cellery stick
-1 peperoni
- 200g king prawns
-1 bunch coriander
-2 Tbsp. fish sauce

Instructions:
1. Cook the noodles, following instructions on package.
2. Meanwhile, chop onion, cellery and peperoni. Fry onion, cellery, peperoni and prawns in a pan or wok for 3-5 minutes.
3. Fold in noodles, lower heat, and fry for around 5 minutes. Add the coriander and fish sauce.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts