Penne Rosso









I'm finally back with a new recipe! I could lie and say that I had a very buy November, but that's not the whole truth! Somehow I didn't feel very inspired in the last month, and the rare occasions when I did, it was either already too dark or I was too hungry to still take some pictures for the blog. So, I'm sorry about that! I hope this month will be better and filled with delicious christmas cookie posts!
This is a very simple recipe for the days when you don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen while still creating something yummy. I hope you like it!

Ingredients (4 portions):
- 400g penne
- 3 tbsp. pesto rosso
- 6 dried tomatoes
- 1 handfull of walnuts
- 2 mid-sized tomatoes
- salt & pepper

Instructions:
1. Cook and sieve the penne.
2. Cube dried and fresh tomatoes and walnuts.
3. Fold pesto rosso and other ingredients into penne. Spice with salt and pepper.
Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts